Get to know Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D).
Wellcare Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans help to cover the cost of prescription drugs. Our plans offer coverage and support for the medications you take to feel and be your independent best.
Affordable coverage for the prescriptions you need.
All plans offer:
- $0 copay on Tier 1 generics at preferred pharmacies
- Low-cost drug tier which contains medications commonly used to treat diabetes
- Coverage for thousands of drugs
- $0 copays for most Part D covered vaccines
- Insulins that cost no more than $35 a month for a 30-day supply
- Preferred pharmacies that include Walgreens*, CVS*, and select grocers*. Find a Preferred Pharmacy by plan
Learn more about your Medicare prescription drug coverage options.
866-907-4965 (TTY: 711)
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.